Terms and Conditions
The use of service of the LetsInspect web site (“Service”), or any services of IAS Ltd is conditioned that you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Terms of Service”). LetsInspect reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
New items or features that augment the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. The most up to date Terms and Conditions can be found at: www.letinspect.net/terms.
LetsInspect cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
1. About us
Inventory Application Solutions Ltd company number (07557659)
Address: Unit C2A Comet Studios, De Havilland Court, Penn Street, Amersham, Bucks, HP7 0PX
Contacting us by email email@example.com
2. Contract and account terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. LetsInspect cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. Payment and Refunds
- Once credits are bought they are not refundable
- As a LetsInspect account holder you will receive 5 free credits on your account from the outset
- A valid credit or debit card is required for paying credits
- You will only billed for credits purchased- there will be free credits at the start of your account
4. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by going to the billing page on the website, and clicking on the cancellation link clearly marked on the cancellation page.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service within 90 days of cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is wiped. You are responsible for downloading and backing up all of your data prior to cancellation.
- LetsInspect, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other LetsInspect service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your Account and will restrict access to your Account. LetsInspect reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. All your data will remain yours and as such be provided to you by means of exported CSV files.
- All White Label customers require 90 days written notice to cancel their White Label subscription.
6. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- LetsInspect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice
- If the modifications are required that affect the service or the system becomes temporarily out of service, a 1 day prior notice period will be given where possible
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to credits to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us.
- LetsInspect shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
7. Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with copyright law. Please ensure you have your own adequate policies on use of business data
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your reports to be shared to people you choose, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content, and LetsInspect cannot be held responsible for others sharing access to this Content
- LetsInspect does not pre-screen Content, but LetsInspect and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The design, report templates and user interface of the Service is copyright © 2020 IAS Ltd. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the Application, Documentation, Reports, visual design elements or concepts without express written permission from LetsInspect.
8. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only guaranteed via email, phone lines are available during office hours but availability cannot be guaranteed.
- You understand that LetsInspect uses third party vendors and partners to provide parts of the necessary hardware, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, LetsInspect, or any other LetsInspect service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LetsInspect.
- You agree that by using the Service, you grant LetsInspect permission to use your company name and logo in our promotional marketing, website and exhibitions.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any LetsInspect customer, employee, member, or manager will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by LetsInspect) of other LetsInspect customers, we reserve the right to request an increase or upgrade of your account to meet service standards.
- . LetsInspect does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected immediately.
- You expressly understand and agree that LetsInspect shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LetsInspect has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of LetsInspect to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LetsInspect and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and LetsInspect (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org